Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Seasons of Manhattan

Seasons of Manhattan catered the Yavneh Golf Outing yesterday at the North Jersey Country Club.

This being their first year (I believe it was Prestige the last 5 or so years), I was going to cut them some slack, but I quickly realized that wouldn’t be necessary, the job was excellent. As I do not golf and hope to never try again (5 hours standing around taking a few swings? Makes a half marathon sounds fun), I am told it was a great event.

The food was high end, as is the event as a whole. I would have liked to see more hard core food at the cocktail hour (face it - at 5pm, do you want potatoes and caviar or some meat?), but there must be something about caviar and golf that is above my pay grade.

I was told the breakfast and on-course BBQ were great. The alcohol was plentiful, but I don’t drink to comment (and scotch 11AM on Monday morning is just wrong).

All in all, I thought I would have more to write, but apparently, my heads up in Mondays post had Amir working his hardest (unlike Eden Roc Pesach 1997 where I had to cover him J)

Tonight - business dinner in midtown - where to go? Drive to Noi Due, Prime Ko or walk to Wolf and Lamb? Please let me know….

No comments:

Post a Comment