Monday, July 18, 2011

Rabica


I went with my kids to Rabica last week. I truly feel it’s one of Teaneck’s best restaurants.

For starters, the place is VERY clean. The bathrooms are spotless and well equipped, which is especially important when I had to take my younger daughter twice.

Service is usually good, although on Thursday, it was particularly great since it was only 6pm.

The appetizers are good, though the menu overall is getting tired. It hasn’t been changed in years. Same for the mains. I think there is a limit to how many times people want the same product over and over again, so after a while, they just stop coming as frequently.

Their desserts are Teaneck’s best. Hands down. They claim they import the cakes from Israel. I really want one of each every time I go.

They make incredible fresh lemonade. The only problem is they REFUSE to sell it to me in any portion larger than a glass. At $3 a glass, I can drink $15 worth. I see no reason why they can’t sell it in a carafe size.

The best part of the meal is the price. It still is one of the most reasonably priced dairy places around.

Cleary the best bang for the buck.

192 West Englewood Avenue, Teaneck 201-297-7558

No comments:

Post a Comment