Thursday, July 28, 2011

Guest Post- Prime KO Japanese Steakhouse, Upper West SIde

This is my busiest week of the year (7/31 deadline). I had a great meal at ETC Steakhouse last night with my wife and I will write about it tomorrow. Until then, see this Rockland County guest blurb re Prime KO, Prime Grills upper west side steakhouse.

The venue was overpriced with small portions and no side-dishes come with the entree (except 1/2 a broiled tomato and some bitter Japanese lettuce herbs).

We shared a salad for app and had steaks (I had the 60 day aged 14oz and she had 8oz, turned to 4.5 oz after grill).

We left hungry and I wanted to go to Abigails for dinner following our meal.  Though the ambiance was classy and the waiter was helpful explaining the Asian dishes, I would not go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment