Friday, August 12, 2011

Thank god its friday!

I’ve gained some weight these last few weeks as you can imagine, so I’ve toned done the eating out. My partners are starting the diet food delivery that believe it or not I’m still on four days a week (check it out at kosherdietdelivery.org)

We had to start their diet by feasting at ETC last night. Place was packed and they couldn’t give us a reservation until 9:30pm. The place was still quite full then. For some reason, we preferred that. I’d rather get closed out or pushed off from a local restaurant because they are busy then have it go out of business because they are slow.

As always the food was great. Didn’t really like the hanger steak but the peppercorn fillet was a great way to end the night after a Planning Board meeting and a closing with a Persian. The owner/ chef came around asking for comments and opinions which is always a good sign (PS he said Restaurant Depot does not sell Dr Browns diet soda hence he doesn’t have it).

I hope to spend more time jogging and less time eating over the next few weeks. Please keep the guest posts coming. There are a few new restaurants  recently opened or opening that I hope to check out and report back on.

Shabbat Shalom and Good Shabbos

1 comment:

  1. After seeing this article in The Jewish Week http://www.thejewishweek.com/news/new_york/kosher_low_cal_and_door I would like to hear more about the diet food delivery. Can you write a review on your experience with it?

    ReplyDelete